October 15, 2017

Sky high coding: using drones to get kids programming

Despite the fact that it's arguably never been easier to get into programming, I speak from experience when I say that it's not all that easy […]
March 24, 2017

Razer’s latest brainwave gives PC gamers free stuff for using its Cortex app

Want to get free peripherals simply by playing games on your PC? Of course you do – and to that end Razer has now made it […]
October 25, 2016

How British Gas is using the Internet of Things to keep customers warm and happy

Technology is the key for revamping the energy utility and equipping it for the digital age. Latest stories for ZDNet related to UK
July 24, 2016

Scientists are using cloud computing and AI to track these mysterious, beautiful whale sharks

A unique project is using some very old, and very cutting edge, IT to track the biggest fish in the sea. Latest stories for ZDNet related […]
June 28, 2016

The future of apps: How Salesforce is using low code development

A new App Cloud Mobile suite blends all of Salesforce’s developer tools into one mobile application development platform. Latest stories for ZDNet related to UK
June 27, 2016

Hospitals targeted using camouflaged old malware

Specialised devices running older versions of operating systems are becoming critical points of cyber attack vulnerability, warns TrapX Security ComputerWeekly: Latest IT News
May 10, 2016

Panama Papers: Finding connections using the power of the graph database

The world’s biggest offshore banking scandal involved thousands of people and millions of data points — and for that you need some smart software tools. Latest […]
September 25, 2015

iOS Tips: iOS 9 Wallet: Using the shortcut, loyalty cards and more

Alongside the fresh new San Francisco font and the News app that replaces Newsstand, the biggest change to the iOS 9 home screen may be the […]
February 22, 2015

Security fears stop small firms using cloud computing

Although 60% of small businesses are using cloud computing services, the remaining 40% are put off by security fears ComputerWeekly: Latest IT News